MULTI-TASKING MIRACLE WORKER
This 5-in-one product does it all. A miracle-working, multi-purpose oil that melts on contact with skin for instant absorption. A skin moisturizer, hand & cuticle hydrator, belly balm, post-shave moisturizer, makeup remover and hair mask.
WHY IT'S SO GOOD
- Two simple, clean ingredients
- Use as you would use Coconut Oil in your beauty routine, with an extra dose of calm.
- Can be applied either in a solid or liquid state, without any quality changes.
- Our products are vegan, cruelty free
- Formulated without:
- Propylene Glycol
- Sulfates (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Synthetic Dyes
- Synthetic Fragrances
HOW TO USE
- Apply a thin layer on damp skin to seal in moisture, soothe after sun exposure, use as a hair mask, hand & cuticle conditioner or wherever inspiration strikes.
- Our Coconut Melt can be applied either in a solid or liquid state, without any quality changes.
- If your Coconut Melt becomes solid in cold temperatures, simply warm the formula with your fingertips by gently pressing down until it starts to melt.
- If your Coconut Melt becomes too liquid, simply move it to a cool dry place.
- Not for use in immediate eye area. For topical use only.
We Strive To Do Good For Our Planet
- Happy Dance™ is a proud member of How2Recycle to cut out the guesswork of recycling
- We work with responsible partners to print only using soy and vegetable-based ink. (wink wink, no petroleum)
- Our product packaging components are made from recyclable materials, not to mention our packing peanuts are biodegradable.
This product has not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate any disease. Keep out of reach of children. Hemp or cannabidiol use while pregnant or nursing may be harmful. Consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs. Take precaution when using multiple hemp or cannabidiol products at the same time or together.